South of the locality of Montrose and just next to the village of Cos, we find the hamlets of German and Marbuzet.
A remarkable cross erected by the faithful of the village in 1882 lies between the two parts of the vineyard of German
and Marbuzet. The name Marbuzet comes from the Latin "marga", marl of "buxea", surrounded by boxwood.
Château German Marbuzet is a wine with a complex nose, both fruity and spicy with aromas of violets.
The palate is supple, balanced and persistent, it reveals notes of plum jam and vanilla.